Just Released: "Non-Grocery Retailers in Cameroon"
Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Non-Grocery Retailers in Cameroon", is now available at Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Fri Jun 20 2014] A 7% increase in value sales was recorded in non-grocery retailing in 2013. This is as a result of an increase in urbanisation and westernisation amongst the country's young working population. Growing income coupled with flexible payments offered by non-grocery retailers, as well as the success of electronics and appliance specialist retailers, are a great contributing factor to this growth.
In 2013, Groupe Arno remained the leading player in the non-grocery retail environment. With its various arms in business, such as electricals and electronics, Arno came out as the leading and most popular shop in non-grocery retailing. Arno remains quite a successful variety shop. Shop floor assistants are always present to help customers with their enquiries and their final choice. The availability of warranties helps to ease consumers' perceived risks and makes buying easier. Arno is known for its affordability and good quality.
Full Report Details at
A value CAGR of 7% at constant 2013 prices is expected over the forecast period. With growing urbanisation and a rising middle class, the need for households to be furnished with basic equipment such as cookers, fridges, televisions and automatic washing machines, is set to boost demand for electronics and appliance specialist retailers over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Non-Grocery Retailers industry in Cameroon with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Non-Grocery Retailers industry in Cameroon, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Non-Grocery Retailers in Cameroon market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* How is discretionary spending affecting non-grocery retailing in Cameroon?
* Are non-grocery channels losing out to the growth of such products in grocery retailing?
* How is non-grocery retailing coming under pressure from non-store channels?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Retailing in China
- Retailing in Poland
- Global Home Furniture and Homewares Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Retailing in Russia