New Market Study Published: Vending in Belgium
Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Vending in Belgium", is now available at Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Thu Jun 19 2014] The negative wave of declining consumer confidence carried from 2012, and largely impacted the vending channel in 2013. However, consumer confidence started increasing again by the end of the spring, mitigating the effect of the longstanding negative trend. Overall, according to trade association Groepering voor Distributie door Automaten (GDA), vending sales were not immune to the economic downturn. In fact, getting rid of a vending machine for which rent has to be paid is an easy way to save money.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vending industry in Belgium with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Full Report Details at
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vending industry in Belgium, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vending in Belgium market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
* Historic values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* Who are the leading retailers in Belgium?
* Is vending being aided by consumers' desire to eat on the go?
* Are vending operators broadening their product range to drive sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Vending Machines Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Vending in Denmark
- Vending in Japan
- Vending in Turkey
- Vending in South Korea