New Market Report: In-Car Entertainment in Denmark
New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Thu Dec 25 2014] In-car entertainment declined in 2014 as sales of newly registered cars remained stable and the many cars sold were already delivered with for example a navigation system, meaning that the system is already installed by the manufacturer and therefore excluded from Euromonitor Internationalís data. In-car speakers performed well with 2% retail volume growth as more Danes were interested in installing quality speakers in their cars.
Retail volume sales of in-car entertainment are predicted to record a CAGR of -9% over the forecast period. This is a continued decline of the CAGR from the review period. Amongst the reasons for this is that many new cars come with already installed navigation systems, which means that fewer consumers will purchase such a system. Additionally, due to the increased popularity of the tablet, fewer Danes feel it necessary to buy in-dash video players as the tablet is for many a better option.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the In-Car Entertainment industry in Denmark with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the In-Car Entertainment industry in Denmark, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The In-Car Entertainment in Denmark market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of In-Car Entertainment in Denmark?
* What are the major brands in Denmark?
* What is the growth rate for in-car navigation devices?
* How will digital radio broadcast affect sales of in-car media players?
* How have in-car entertainment sales been affected by the economic downturn?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- In-Car Entertainment in Hungary
- In-Car Entertainment in South Korea
- In-Car Entertainment in Norway
- In-Car Entertainment in Portugal
- In-Car Entertainment in Russia