"Tobacco in Denmark" Published
New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Tobacco in Denmark"
[UKPRwire, Wed Nov 27 2013] All tobacco categories except smokeless tobacco continued to show slow volume sales decline. Cigarettes remained the largest category within tobacco in 2012 in volume terms. Smoking prevalence in Denmark continues to decline. This is the result of the effective measures taken by the Danish government. These measures include a ban on smoking in public places, annual increases in excise duty, the introduction of graphic health warnings on cigarette packs and the launch of various campaigns...
Euromonitor International's Tobacco in Denmark report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Full Report Details at
Product coverage: Cigarettes, Cigarettes Including RYO Stick Equivalent, Cigars, Smokeless Tobacco, Smoking Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Get a detailed picture of the Tobacco market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Norway to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Colombia to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Ireland to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Austria to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Slovakia to 2017