Body language talks


Body language makes up 80% of communication


[UKPRwire, Tue Nov 24 2009] Itís a frightening thought, but over 80% of communication is non-verbal. Around 70% of the non-verbal communication is body language while the remaining 30% is made up from the tone of your voice. So what we actually say is pretty unimportant!

So how does it work? When people make eye contact, if there is a spark of interest, they raise their eyebrows fractionally in a movement that takes about a fifth of a second. Watch out for it, blink and you will miss it.

The next stage is watching your mouth when you are talking and glancing at all points south.

People also unconsciously mimic one anther too, so leaning forward or mirroring posture are typical positive body language signals. If you are trying to control you own body language, subtlety is key to success, make it look too obvious and you will be found out straight away.

Probably the best way of using body language is to be aware of the signals in the person you are talking to, to see if you are making the right impression.

Read more at www.singlenotdesperate.com

Company: Mortimer PR Services


Contact Name: richard199

Contact Email: richard@mortimerpr.co.uk

Contact Phone: +44 1594 542578

>>Visit website