advancements. This Fact.MR report analyzes the expansion of global big data analytics in healthcare market till date, and provides key insights on the growth of the market during the forecast period, 2017-2022.
Get Free Sample Report Here: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=369
Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Report on Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is anticipated to remain the fast-expanding as well as the most remunerative market for big data analytics in healthcare. North America and Europe will also remain lucrative regions for expansion of the market, with revenues projected to increase at an approximately equal CAGR through 2026. The markets in Latin America and Japan will reflect a relatively higher CAGR than those in North America and Europe, although accounting for relatively lower revenues during the forecast period.
- Healthcare provider is expected to remain the dominant spender in the global big data analytics in healthcare market. However, revenues from healthcare payer will increase at a significantly higher CAGR than those from healthcare provider during 2017 to 2026.
- CRM analytics is expected to remain preferred among tools for big data analytics in healthcare, followed by financial analytics and production reporting. Sales of visual analytics will exhibit the fastest expansion through 2026, based on tool type.
- Access operational information is anticipated to remain the largest application of big data analytics in healthcare, in terms of revenues.
- Although on-premises deployment will remain sought-after in the market, sales of cloud-based deployment will register a relatively faster expansion through 2026.
Competition in the global big data analytics in healthcare market is expected to intensify on the back of mergers and partnerships between prominent players. New marker entrant face barriers such as high deployment cost, and find it difficult to cope up with well-established players in terms of innovation and quality. Key market players identified by the report include IBM Corporation, OptumHealth Care Solutions, Microsoft Corp, McKesson, MedeAnalytics, Verisk Analytics, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Oracle Corp, Zephyr Health, Cisco Systems Inc., Infosys, SAS Institute, Alteryx, SAP SE, and Denodo Technologies Inc.
Key Research Findings from Fact.MR’s Report on Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market
- Healthcare provider will continue to be the dominant spender in the global big data analytics in healthcare market
- Access operational information will remain the fastest expanding application of big data analytics in healthcare, followed by access transactional data
- Sales of cloud-based deployment of big data analytics in healthcare will register the highest CAGR through 2026
Have Any Query?? Ask Our Industry Expert: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=369
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852