Request Free Sample Report Here: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=368
Industrial bag dust filters are the most effective instruments for air pollution control, which work by eliminating particles arising from gas steam of various industrial processes or electrical production processes. Stringent regulations imposed on industries regarding maintenance of pure indoor air have spurred the adoption of industrial bag dust filters. This has further prompted manufacturers to focus more on product development to cater the requirement for more effective & efficient industrial bag dust filters. The popularity of hybrid electrostatic filters has witnessed a tremendous surge over the past few years, as they enable ESP to collect large amount of dust particles, both small and large particles. In addition, emission from hybrid electrostatic filters is relatively lower than conventional filters.
The food & beverage industry has comparative more dust-related fire explosions and accidents than other industrial sectors. Demand for bag dust filters in the food & beverage industry is therefore significant in order to take care of safety and health of workers. Requirement for industrial bag dust filters is mainly being driven by the shift in trends regarding consumer preferences toward ready-to-cook, snack, and frozen food products. In addition, the necessity to preserve food products including savories & sweets, gourmet food, natural and organic food products is further expected to fuel demand for industrial bag dust filters across various industries. According to Fact.MR, the global market for industrial bag dust filter will register an average expansion throughout the forecast period, 2017 to 2026. Worldwide sales of industrial bag dust filters are expected to reach revenues worth nearly US$ 2,000 Mn by 2026-end.
Browse Full report with TOC: https://www.factmr.com/report/368/industrial-bag-dust-filter-market
According to a recently published report by Fact.MR, over 1,390 Mn units of industrial bag dust filters were sold across the globe in 2017. The study reveals that the demand for industrial bag dust filters will gain traction, and register sales of over 1,920 Mn units by the end of the forecast period, 2017-2026. During this period, the global industrial bag dust filter market is poised to expand at a CAGR of 3.6%.
Some key insights from this study have been mentioned below. Such inferences can shed light on the future prospects of manufacturing and selling industrial bag dust filters.
Global Industrial Bag Dust Filters Market: Key Takeaways
- In 2017 and beyond, industrial bag dust filters will be predominantly used for pulse jet cleaning, while shake cleaning and reverse air cleaning will account for near-equal share on global revenues
- PPS materials used in the production of industrial bag dust filters are expected to have accounted for sales of over 200 Mn units in 2017
- By 2026-end, more than 230 Mn units of industrial bag dust filters made of PP materials will be sold in the global market
- The report projects that by 2017-end, mining industry has emerged as the largest end-user in the global industrial bag dust filters market
- Over 300 Mn industrial bag dust filters were sold across the global mining sector in 2017
- North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will represent leading markets for industrial bag dust filters throughout the forecast period
- The APEJ industrial bag dust filters market will record high revenue growth at 4% CAGR during the forecast period
Have Any Query?? Ask Our Industry Expert: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=368
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852