Get a Free Sample Report from Here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2169
Truck Canes Market Stakeholders Strengthen Dealership Network
Sales through dealership network continue to dominate the truck cranes market revenues. In a bid to expand the market presence, strengthening of dealership network remains the prominent strategy of heavy-duty equipment manufacturers. As road regulations across regions vary, OEMs are also incorporating region-specific developments in the equipment design of truck cranes in addition to expanding the dealership networksNotable developments in the truck crane market are,
- Manitex International, Inc., a leading player in the truck cranes market announced the expansion of articulating truck crane distribution network through ALT Sales LLC. Post this deal, ALT is expected to begin the retail distribution of Manitex cranes.
- Manitowoc Company, another leading provider of truck cranes, in August 2018, announced expansion of it Grove cranes coverage through Hayden-Murphy Equipment Company’s dealership in North Dakota.
- Altec, Inc. another leading provider of equipment has partnered with ALT Sales in May 2018 to distribute Altec cranes in the United States.
Emission Limits Push Manufacturers to Focus on Fuel-Efficiency and Enhanced Productivity in Truck Cranes
Compliance with Tier IV Final emission standards in the US has become a prominent milestone for manufacturers in the truck cranes market. Along with introducing low-emission diesel engines, manufacturers are also implementing advanced technologies to achieve fuel efficiency and enhanced productivity. In addition, truck cranes are utilized for goods delivery around the city where diesel emissions are strictly controlled. Manufacturers in the truck cranes market have introduced low-emission engines. For instance, Lawson, a prominent truck cranes provider has introduced a CNG-powered engine and a new ePTO- electric power take-off system in truck cranes. Another example of the implementation of low-emission engines in truck engines is a partnership of Scania and Kobelco wherein Scania will provide the low-emission engine for Kobelco cranes.
Delivery of Higher Equipment Lifecycle Values – A Prime Focus of Truck Crane Manufacturers
Heavy-duty equipment industry has witnessed the rapid implementation of advanced technologies in a bid to optimize operational costs of equipment downtime and increase the uptime. Manufacturers in the truck cranes market have incorporated multiple predictive maintenance technologies to deliver improved maintenance and repair services.
- In April 2018, Manitowoc, a leading player in the truck cranes market introduced a new diagnostic smartphone app which will enable truck cranes’ operators to diagnose technical issues without third-party assistance resulting in faster repair and maintenance.
- Konecranes has also introduced Lifecycle Care - safety inspections and preventive maintenance system in cranes which has led to a significant reduction in the truck crane’s downtime.
Modern Truck Cranes Combine Efficient Lifting and Faster Transportation
In a bid to accommodate increasing demand for compact-sized yet efficient construction equipment in infrastructure projects,manufacturers are integratingmultiple operations in equipment to deliver higher productivity. Development of a purpose-built chassis is another prominent trend wherein feasible integration of standard components, ranging from tires to engine reduces maintenance costs. To deliver a cost-efficient and easily maneuverable equipment, manufacturers in the truck cranes market are combining better lifting capacities with easier transport.
The competitive landscape section of the truck cranes market report provides a dashboard view of all the key players operating in the global landscape of the truck cranes market. Few of the profiled players in the truck cranes market are Liebherr Group, Kato Works Co. Ltd., Sany Heavy Industry Co., Ltd., Tadano Ltd., The Manitowoc Company, Inc., XCMG Construction Machinery Co., Ltd., Elliott Equipment Company (U.S.), Böcker Maschinenwerke GmbH (Germany), Terex Corporation (U.S.) and Manitex International Inc. (U.S.). Manufacturers in the truck cranes market are leveraging product introduction and strengthening of dealership network in a bid to maintain the market presence. For instance, Liebherr Group’s new mobile cranes were added in the truck cranes fleet of rental service providers including Albert Regel GmbH in April 2018 and Gruas Aguilar in October 2018.
Have Any Question? Ask Our Industry Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2169
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852