Market Report, "Ultra HNWIs in Singapore in 2014", published
New Financial Services research report from WealthInsight is now available from Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Wed Feb 04 2015] * This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Singapore.
* The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
* There were 3,154 UHNWIs in Singapore in 2013 with an average wealth of US$100.1 million, making them a prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 25 billionaires, 751 centimillionaires and 2,378 affluent millionaires.
* UHNWIs accounted for 2.1% of the total Singaporean HNWI population in 2013; higher than the global average of 0.7%. The number of UHNWIs in Singapore increased by 28.1% during the review period, rising from 2,462 in 2009 to 3,154 in 2013.
* While the number of billionaires increased by 150.0%, the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 26.6% and 27.8% respectively.
* WealthInsight expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 18.6%, to reach 3,828 in 2018. This will comprise 32 billionaires, 912 centimillionaires and 2,884 affluent millionaires.
Full Report Details at
* UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
* UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
* UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
* Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
* Number of wealth managers in each city
* City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
* Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Singapore
* Size of Singapore wealth management industry
* Largest domestic private banks by AuM
* Detailed wealth management and family office information
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
* The Ultra HNWIs in Singapore 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
* Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bank of Singapore, DBS Bank, Far Eastern Bank, United Overseas Bank
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Ultra HNWIs in Hong Kong in 2014
- Ultra HNWIs in Colombia in 2014
- Ultra HNWIs in the US in 2014
- Ultra HNWIs in China in 2014
- Ultra HNWIs in Mexico 2014