Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=277
With increasing number of customers shifting towards adopting natural beauty products, the demand for beauty oils is rising across the globe. Moreover, many major skin care and hair care product manufacturers are using beauty oils in their products to help minimize and prevent skin and hair damage. Beauty oil manufacturers are also focusing towards better production methods to protect the oil from harmful chemicals and provide maximum benefits. One such method gaining popularity is extracting oil via the cold pressed method. Cold pressed oils are processed without chemical extraction, resulting in the more superior quality of the oil. Being high in nutrient value, flavor and texture, cold pressed oils are a bit more expensive than other oils. Manufacturers are also adopting eco-friendly production practices and packaging to gain traction among customers.
5 Forecast Highlights on Global Beauty Oils Market
- Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to dominate the global beauty oils market. APEJ beauty oils market is anticipated to experience robust growth during the forecast period, 2017-2022. Product innovation with the availability of various natural ingredients such as flowers, herbs, and plants on Asian lands is one of the factors driving the growth of beauty oils market in APEJ.
- North America beauty oils market is projected to witness above-average growth during 2017-2022. The beauty oils market in North America is estimated to surpass US$ 1,000 million revenues by the end of 2022.
- Orange beauty oil is expected to be one of the highly preferred beauty oil products. Witnessing an impressive growth, orange beauty oil is projected to create an incremental opportunity of over US$ 300 million between 2017 and 2022. Meanwhile, lemon & lime beauty oil is also expected to show steady growth throughout the forecast period.
- Beauty oils in hair products industry will witness strong growth during the forecast period. Beauty oils in hair products are projected to bring in nearly US$ 2,800 million revenues towards the end of 2022. Although skin care products industry is expected to emerge as the second largest user of beauty oils.
- Compared to various sales channels for beauty oils, modern trade is expected to emerge as one of the largest sales channels. Experiencing a steady growth during the forecast period, modern trade is projected to account for nearly two-fifth of the revenue share by the end of 2017.
View Full Report with Table of Content @ https://www.factmr.com/report/277/beauty-oils-market
Orange Beauty Oil- Top-Selling Product
Orange beauty oil is expected to emerge as the top-selling product in the global beauty oils market. Orange beauty oil is projected to reach nearly US$ 1,400 million revenue by the end of 2022. Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties make orange oil an ideal ingredient in hair and skin care.
Beauty Oils to be largely used by Hair Products Industry
Hair products industry is expected to be the largest user of beauty oils. Hair products industry is projected to account for nearly half of the revenue share of global revenues by the end of 2017. Hair products industry is also estimated to create an incremental opportunity of more than US$ 700 million between 2017 and 2022.
High Sales through Modern Trade
Accounting for nearly two-fifth of the revenue share by 2017 end, modern trade is expected to emerge as one of the most lucrative sales channels. Modern trade as a sales channel is estimated to bring in nearly US$ 2,000 million revenues by the end of 2022. Meanwhile, beauty oil sales through specialty stores will also be high during the forecast period.
The report also profiles companies that are expected to remain active in the expansion of global beauty oils market through 2022, which include Beiersdorf Aktiengesellschaft, L'Oréal S.A, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., Burberry Group plc, Shiseido Company, Limited, Symrise AG, Grupo Clarín S.A, and Givaudan SA.
Table of Content:
- Global Beauty Oils Market - Executive Summary
- Global Beauty Oils Market Overview
2.1.1. Global Beauty Oils Market Taxonomy
2.1.2. Global Beauty Oils Market Definition
2.2. Global Beauty Oils Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2022
2.2.1. Global Beauty Oils Market Y-o-Y Growth
2.3. Global Beauty Oils Market Dynamics
2.4. Value Chain Analysis
2.5. Pricing Analysis
2.6. Trade Analysis
2.7. Market Opportunities
2.8. Product Innovations
2.9. Key Participants in the Market By Region
- Global Beauty Oils Market Analysis and Forecast By Product Type
3.1. Global Beauty Oils Market Size and Forecast By Product Type, 2012-2022
3.1.1. Lemon & Lime Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
220.127.116.11. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Market Share Comparison, By Region
22.214.171.124. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.2. Orange Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
Have Any Query? Discuss with Our Expert Team @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=277
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market Insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Follow Us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/factmr/