Know the methodology behind the report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=466
Apart from the construction industry, carbon fibers seek enormous applications in the automotive and aerospace industries, particularly for curbing the weight of components used. Increasing focus of automobile manufacturers in adoption of materials, which minimize the overall vehicle weight and enhance vehicle performance, has resulted into robust adoption of carbon fiber industry. Carbon fibers are increasingly employed in the aerospace industry on the back of their good strength to weight ratio, and are utilized on a large scale for manufacturing aircraft components such as vertical stabilizers, engine nacelles wings, floor beams, and elevators.
4 Key Future Prospects of Carbon Fibers Market for Forecast Period 2017-2026 (In Terms of Volume)
- Among regional segments included in the report, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will remain the most lucrative for the carbon fibers market, with sales set to close in approximately 50,000 ton by 2026-end.
- APEJ and North America are likely to remain fast-expanding market for carbon fibers, exhibiting a similar CAGR through 2026. However, quantity of carbon fibers sold in North America will remain comparatively lower in North America than in APEJ. Europe will prevail as the second largest market for carbon fibers.
- On the basis of precursor material type, PAN-based CF will account for over 95% share of the market during 2017 to 2026. Although amount of pitch-based CF and rayon-based CF sold will remain considerably lower than PAN-based CF, they are expected to gain traction gradually in the near future. Sales of rayon-based CF and pitch-based CF are set to reflect a relatively higher CAGR in the market than those of PAN-based CF through 2026. On the basis of tow size, small tow will remain preferred for carbon fibers across the globe, with sales pegged to exceed 75,000 tons by 2026-end.
- Aerospace & defense is expected to retain its position as the dominant end-user of carbon fibers, trailed by energy & mining and automotive. In addition, carbon fiber sales in the energy & mining and automotive industry are poised to register a parallel rise through 2026.
Browse Full Report with TOC - https://www.factmr.com/report/466/carbon-fiber-market
APEJ will Remain Dominant in Global Carbon Fiber Market
In terms of value, the global market for carbon fiber will continue to be dominated by Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), mainly driven by increasing investments in the infrastructure development in emerging countries such as India and China, along with robust expansion of the automotive sector in the region. Europe is also expected to be a lucrative region for the carbon fiber market, owing to strict laws and regulations implemented by the governments for reducing the environmental pollution caused by vehicles, which has led the automotive manufacturers in the region to opt for vehicle lightweighting.
Rapid growth of the aviation industry has led to demand for lightweight and robust materials for fabrication of aircraft components. Carbon fibers have become an effective solution for curtailing production time. Aerospace & defense will continue to be the largest end-user of carbon fiber. Use of carbon fiber in the automotive industry will also witness a significant rise, as carbon fibers witness increasing adoption in production of automobile for reducing the vehicle weight and enhancing the vehicle performance.
C ompetition Tracking
Occupancy of a large number of players has made the nature of the global carbon fibers market to be fragmented, with intensity of competition among players surging at a significant rate. Global reach of well-established market players and high capital investment for entering the market have created barriers for new market players. In a bid to sustain themselves in this highly competitive market, vendors are competing one another in terms of customer-centrism, price, quality, performance, and innovation. Key market players identified by the report include Hyosung, Kemrock, Dow/AkSA, Cytec, Hexcel, SGL, Formosa Plastics, Mitsubishi Rayon, Toho Tenax, and Toray.
Table of Content:
- Global Economic Outlook
- Global Carbon Fiber Market - Executive Summary
2.1. Opportunity Analysis & Megatrends
- Global Carbon Fiber Market Overview
3.1.1. Global Carbon Fiber Market Taxonomy
3.1.2. Global Carbon Fiber Market Definition
3.2. Global Carbon Fiber Market Size (US$ Mn), Volume (Ton) and Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2.1. Global Carbon Fiber Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Global Carbon Fiber Market Dynamics
3.4. Value Chain
3.5. Cost Structure
3.6. Pricing Analysis
3.7. Cost Comparison of different Materials
3.8. Competition Matrix
3.9. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.10. Carbon Fiber Manufacturing Capacities of top Manufacturers
3.11. Raw Materials Sourcing & Strategy
3.12. Industry Specific Advances in Carbon Composites
3.13. Geographic Distribution of Carbon Fiber Manufacturing Locations
3.14. Industry Perceptions for the Growth of the Carbon Fiber Composite Industry
3.15. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
- Global Carbon Fiber Market Analysis and Forecast 2012-2026
4.1. Global Carbon Fiber Market Size and Forecast By Precursor Material Type, 2012-2026
4.1.1. PAN based CF Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
184.108.40.206. Revenue (US$ Mn) and Volume (ton) Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Market Share Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
4.1.2. Pitch based CF Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
22.214.171.124. Revenue (US$ Mn) and Volume (ton) Comparison, By Region
126.96.36.199. Market Share Comparison, By Region
188.8.131.52. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
4.1.3. Rayon based CF Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
184.108.40.206. Revenue (US$ Mn) and Volume (ton) Comparison, By Region
Carbon Fiber Market Report is available for Purchase - https://www.factmr.com/checkout/466/S
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market Insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Follow Us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/factmr/