Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=111
Following are the key projections from Fact.MR’s forecast on the global market for soybean oil.
- Based on product type, the processed soybean oil segment is projected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period. Consumption of processed soybean oil is relatively higher than the virgin variant. Currently, the former command for over two-third revenue share of the market. Most consumers prefer processed soybean oil for cooking as it is more refined, which in turn continues to drive its global demand.
- Based on end use, the retail segment is projected to exhibit impressive growth between 2017 and 2022. In terms of revenue, this segment currently commands for around 38% share of the market and is anticipated to stand at US$ 8,156 Mn towards the end of the forecast period. Foodservice segment is expected to remain the second largest end use segment.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the modern trade segment is projected to retain its top position over 2022. Presently, the segment commands for nearly one-third revenue share of the market. Meanwhile, the online retail store segment is also reflecting a steady growth as well.
- Among regions, Europe will continue to be the largest market for soybean oil and exhibit lucrative growth opportunities over the next couple of years. The market in the region is expected to register a relatively higher CAGR as compared to other region.
Global Consumption of Processed Soybean Oil to Remain the Highest
The global consumption of processed soybean oil is expected to remain significantly higher as compared to the virgin variant. In addition, sales of processed soybean oil currently account for more than two-third share of the market in terms of revenue and are expected to gain 70 BPS over 2022. Processed soybean oil can be used directly for cooking purposes without any purification or refining obligations, and hence is preferred by most consumers.
View Full Report with Table of Content @ https://www.factmr.com/report/111/soybean-oil-market
On the basis of end use, the retail segment is expected to remain highly attractive throughout the forecast period. Currently, this segment accounts for little over 38% revenue share of the market and projected to reach valuation of US$ 8,156 Mn by 2022. Meanwhile, the foodservice segment is estimated to retain its second spot.
By distribution channel, modern trade will remain the leading segment of the market in 2017 and beyond. This segment currently accounts for around one-third market share in terms of revenue. At the same time, online retail stores are also steadily emerging as key distribution channel for soybean oil.
Consumption of Soybean oil will Remain Robust in Europe
Europe will remain the leading market for soybean oil over the forecast period. The region’s market is projected to increase at a steady CAGR over 2022. There is substantial usage of the product both as feed and fuel in the region. Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will also continue to be an attractive market for soybean oil owing to its high consumption as well as production in countries such as China and India.
Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd, The Adani Wilmar Ltd., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Associated British Foods (Ach), Bunge Limited, Beidahuang Group, Cargill Inc., Borges Mediterranean Group, Adams Group, Fuji Vegetable Oil, Inc., Olympic Oils Limited, American Vegetable Oils, Inc., Marico Limited, Ach Food Companies, Inc, and ConAgra Foods (Agrotech Foods Ltd) are the key companies profiled in the Fact.MR’s report.
Table of Content:
- Global Soybean Oil Market - Executive Summary
- Global Soybean Oil Market Overview
2.1.1. Global Soybean Oil Market Taxonomy
2.1.2. Global Soybean Oil Market Definition
2.2. Global Soybean Oil Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2022
2.2.1. Global Soybean Oil Market Y-o-Y Growth
2.3. Global Soybean Oil Market Dynamics
2.4. Supply Chain
2.5. Cost Structure
2.6. Pricing Analysis
2.7. Raw Material Sourcing Strategy and Analysis
2.8. List of Distributors
2.9. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
- Global Soybean Oil Market Analysis and Forecast By Product Type
3.1. Global Soybean Oil Market Size and Forecast By Product Type, 2012-2022
3.1.1. Processed Soybean Oil Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
22.214.171.124. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
126.96.36.199. Market Share Comparison, By Region
188.8.131.52. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.2. Virgin Soybean Oil Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
184.108.40.206. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Market Share Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
- Global Soybean Oil Market Analysis and Forecast By End User
4.1. Global Soybean Oil Market Size and Forecast By End User, 2012-2022
4.1.1. Foodservice Soybean Oil Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
22.214.171.124. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
Soybean Oil Market Report is available for Purchase @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/111/S
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/