Get Free Sample Report here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=439
Fact.MRs’ latest forecast study assesses that the global control valve market will expand steadily during the forecast period, 2017-2026. Increasing industrialization and growing use of pneumatics in mechanical processes will drive the adoption of control valves to a considerable extent. The global control valve market will register expansion at a 5.4% CAGR in terms of volume over, the forecast period. By the end of 2026, control valves worth over US$ 15.5 Bn are expected to be sold across the globe.
4 Key Insights from Fact.MR’s Forecast
The report has provided loads of objective information on the forecast expansion of the global control valve market for the forecast period, the highlights of which follow:
1. Through 2026, majority of control valves being manufactured in the world will be developed on pneumatic actuation technology. The report estimates that by the end of 2026, more than 6,100 thousand units of pneumatic control valves will be sold globally.
2. Ball valves and globe valves will be recognized as top-sellers in the global control valve market. By 2026-end, nearly 10,000 thousand units of ball-type and globe-type control valves are expected to be sold globally. The report also estimates a surging demand for butterfly valves, and expects that this type of control valve will reflect a 6% CAGR in terms of volume over the forecast period.
3. Throughout the forecast period, control valves will be predominantly used in oil & gas applications. By the end of 2026, oil & gas applications of control valves will account for more than one-fourth share of global control valve market volumes. The report also reveals that water and wastewater management applications of control valves will register fastest sales by reflecting a 6.4% volume CAGR over the forecast period.
4. Robust industrial infrastructure in the US and Canada will drive the adoption of control valves across North America. The report observes North America as the largest market for control valves. By 2026-end, North America will account for more than 30% of global control valve market volumes. The report also observes that control valve manufacturing will remain concentered in the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) Over the forecast period, the APEJ control valve market is assessed to expand at the highest volume CAGR of 5.8%.
To know more about the Control Valve Market Trends, visit this link- https://www.factmr.com/report/439/control-valve-market
Adoption of Pneumatic Control Valve Actuation Technology to Remain Predominant
Through 2026, majority of control valves being sold in the global market will be developed on pneumatic control valve actuation technology. Effectiveness of pneumatic actuation technology in regulating system pressure and directing the pressure flow systematically continues to drive the sales of these control valves. In 2017, more than 3,650 thousand units of control valves were sold across the globe. The report further reveals that increasing sales of EVs and hybrids will drive the adoption of control valves developed on electric actuation technology. Over the forecast period, electric control valves are estimated to register highest CAGR of 6.6% in terms of volume.
By 2026-end, around 5,000 Thousand Units of Ball Valves are Expected to be Sold Globally
The report has forecasted that ball valves will represent top-selling control valve in the global landscape. The adoption of ball valves remains predominantly high in the industrial marketplace for their efficiency in working at non-lubricated conditions and maintaining the regularization of high pressures and high temperature flows. On the other hand, butterfly valve and globe valve will witness a surging demand, reflecting a volume CAGRs of 6% and above respectively over the forecast period. The report also reveals that control valves will find the most lucrative applications in the oil & gas industry. By 2026-end, nearly one-fourth of global control valve market volumes will be accounted by the oil & gas applications of control valves.
Leading manufacturers of control valves have been extensively profiled in this report. Companies namely, Emerson Electric Co., Schlumberger Limited, Honeywell International Inc., General Electric Company, Goodwin International Ltd., Flowserve Corp, Metso Plc, Dresser Inc., Burkert Fluid Control Systems, Crane Co., Velan, Inc., Pentair Limited, Dual Products Intl. Cc, Samson AG, MIL Control Limited, IMI Plc., Curtiss-Wright, Neway Valves, and Spirax Sarco, among others, are recognized as the leading players in the global control valve market. These companies are expected to instrument the global production of control valve through 2026.
Table of Content:
- Global Economic Outlook
- Global Control Valve Market - Executive Summary
- Global Control Valve Market Overview
3.1.1. Global Control Valve Market Taxonomy
3.1.2. Global Control Valve Market Definition
3.2. Global Control Valve Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2.1. Global Control Valve Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Global Control Valve Market Dynamics
3.4. Forecast Factors
3.5. Value Chain Analysis
3.6. Cost Structure and Analysis
3.7. Pricing Analysis
3.8. Comparative Analysis of Market Growth Rate and Cost Generation
3.9. PESTLE Analysis
3.10. Porter Analysis
3.11. PLC Analysis
3.12. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
- Global Control Valve Market Supply Demand Analysis
4.1. Number of Manufacturers by Region
4.2. Production Volume by Key Players
4.3. Importer Concentration by Region
4.4. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
4.5. Key Regions Production, Consumption, Export, Import and Net Trade Outlook
- Pricing Point Analysis
Grow Your Business From Expert Advice- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=439
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/