Get A Sample Copy of Market Report Here - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2918
The cold cast elastomers market remains consolidated, with leading players holding over 40% share of the market. On the other hand, regional and emerging players hold 20-25% and 10-15% share of the cold cast elastomers market respectively. Leading players continue to expand their production facilities, streamline their manufacturing processes, and launch new high-performance elastomer product lines to capitalize on the growing demand for high-functioning elastomers. Some of the notable developments in the cold cast elastomers market are mentioned below:
- In order to capitalize on the growing demand for high-performance elastomers, BASF launched the Elasturan range of products, which are two-component polyurethane high-performance systems. The range of high-performance elastomers has been specifically launched for use in high-load areas of multiple industries. The Elasturan range includes six different products.
- To expand its footprint in the cold cast elastomers space, Era Polymers Pty. Ltd will be opening a new manufacturing facility in North Carolina, U.S.A. The 140,000 square foot facility will be built using an investment of $9.2 million and will serve the U.S, Canadian, South American, and European markets.
- In order to meet the growing demands for high-performance elastomers, Mitsui Elastomers Singapore Pte. Ltd., a subsidiary of the Mitsui Chemicals Inc., is expanding the production capacity of its manufacturing facility in Jurong Island. The expansion will add 25,000 metric tons of annual production to its current 200,000 metric tons.
- Lanxess A.G. recently released its Adiprene LF monomer urethane range, which will aid in the processing and increasing productivity of cast elastomers, coatings, sealants, and adhesives while boosting industrial hygiene and increasing performance.
- Albemarle launched its Ethacure curatives which are used in curing of epoxies, polyurethanes, and polyurea. According to the company, the curatives improve the product characteristics while adjusting reaction time and eliminating dust exposure.
Pervasive Perpetuity of Polyurethane Manufacturing
Polyurethane continues to remain the most-widely used resin in the cold cast elastomers manufacturing, as it imparts essential properties for elastomers to be classified fit for industrial usage. With social and political pressure regarding environmental degradation on the rise, manufacturers are seeking green alternatives to conventional chemical raw materials for cold cast elastomers. Polyols used for manufacturing polyurethane can be potentially derived from plant or other natural source making the manufacturing process eco-friendly and economical. Another central development that is fueling the production of polyurethane is its ability to reduce the percentage of carbon dioxide present in the atmosphere. Preference for carbon dioxide containing polyurethane is viewed as a viable solution to prevent and ebb carbon emissions, while improving the chemical, hydrolytic, and temperature resistance of cold cast elastomers.
Cold Cast Elastomers Market – Additional Questions Answered
Apart from the aforementioned insight about the cold cast elastomers market, the cold cast elastomers market report answers the following key questions that can help stakeholders and business professionals to identify lucrative opportunities and streamline their strategies to earn maximum profitability:
- What region held the bulk of the cold cast elastomers market share during 2018?
- Based on the end-use applications, which industry will lead the demand for cold cast elastomers in 2019?
- What type of cold cast elastomers were the most in demand during 2018?
- What will be the lucrative opportunities on offer in the cold cast elastomers market in 2019?
- What are the significant challenges which can hamper the growth of the cold cast elastomers market in 2019?
Ask Industry Experts about this Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2918
Cold Cast Elastomers Market – Research Methodology
The robust and elaborate research methodology which was employed during the compilation of the cold cast elastomers market report has been explained thoroughly. A comprehensive analysis of the historical, as well as current data, was performed to produce an authentic and accurate forecast of the cold cast elastomers market. The exhaustive research procedure was divided into two steps namely primary and secondary researches.
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852