Request for 100 Page Sample Report from Here - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3489
- The fabric conditioners market registered a value CAGR of nearly 2.5% during the period 2013 to 2018. The fabric conditioners industry is focusing on offering superior performance products to expand their customer base.
- Worldwide sales of fabric conditioners exceeded revenues worth US$ 9,000 Mn in 2018, and is expected to record a CAGR of 3% through 2027.
- Europe will remain the leading market for fabric conditioners, with sales estimated at over US$ 3,200 Mn in 2018. Key market players in the region are focusing on encapsulating enzymes in fabric conditioners and detergents, for making them reusable.
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to remain a high-growth market for fabric conditioners, with sales projected to record a Y-o-Y growth at over 4% in 2019 over 2018.
What are Key Growth Determinants of the Fabric Conditioners Market?
- Consumer demand for innovative and superior quality products has been encouraging vendors to launch fabric conditioners with unique packaging, technology, and quality at competitive prices.
- Growing focus of the fabric conditioners industry on portfolio extension by including novel products, to gain a competitive edge, continues to remain a key growth influencer.
- Increasing awareness on water pollution and environmental issues, linked with the laundry care products, has been providing an impetus to the development of eco-friendly fabric conditioners, and encouraging manufacturers to take green initiatives.
Liquid Fabric Softeners Remain the Preferred Category
Liquid fabric conditioners have gained high popularity as most effective solutions for eliminating odors and reducing the static in clothing. Sales of liquid fabric conditioners have remained robust, despite their relatively greater cost, with revenues estimated at over US$ 4,200 Mn in 2018. Alternative uses of liquid fabric conditioners, including removal of hard water stains, and preventing static shocks, are further expected to favor their sales in the near future.
For Additional Insights Click to Access Complete Report - https://www.factmr.com/report/3489/fabric-conditioners-market
A key trend that has been gaining utter traction in the fabric conditioners market is growing adoption of dryer sheets. Greater affordability of dryer sheets in combating the static cling, while providing softness and fragrance to clothes, has been driving their demand among consumers.
Intelligence and insights on the fabric conditioners market offered in this report are derived by using a robust, reliable research methodology. The methodology involves extensive primary interviews with leading industry players and opinion leaders, along with exhaustive secondary researches wherein insights are gained from credible databases. Information obtained from the primary interviews is further used for validating the insights gained from secondary researches. This report serves as an authentic information source for its readers, enabling them to make factual decisions for future growth of their businesses in the fabric conditioners mark
Table of Content:
- Global Fabric Conditioners Market - Executive Summary
1.1. Summary of Key Findings
1.2. Summary of Statistics
1.3. Demand Side Trends
1.4. Supply Side Trends
1.5. FactMR Analysis and Recommendations
- Global Fabric Conditioners Market Overview
2.1. Global Fabric Conditioners Market Definition
2.2. Research Scope
2.3. Global Fabric Conditioners Market Size (US$ Mn) & Volume (‘000 Tons) and Forecast, 2013-2027
2.3.1. Global Fabric Conditioners Market Y-o-Y Growth
- Key Indicators Assessment
3.1. The Role of Cleaning and Hygiene Industry
Ask Your Query to Our Experts from Here - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=3489
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852