Get Free Sample Report here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=452
5 Highlights from Fact.MR’s Forecast
- In 2017, around 738 thousand tons of carded blister packs have been sold in the global pharmaceuticals industry. However, the report estimates that the demand for carded packs will dwindle in the global pharma blisters packaging market towards the end of the forecast period. Meanwhile, clamshell blister packs will represent the fastest-selling product in the global pharma blisters packaging market, reflecting a volume CAGR of 6% over the forecast period.
- Through 2026, thermoforming technology will be predominantly used in the production of blister packages for pharmaceutical products. The report estimates that by the end of 2026, nearly 1,290 thousand tons of thermoformed blisters will be sold across the global pharma blisters packaging market. Cold forming technology will also gain traction in the global pharma blisters packaging market, and will register a robust volume CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.
- By the end of 2026, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and aluminum will represent the two widely-used materials for pharma blisters packaging. Nevertheless, polyethylene terephthalate will register highest use as a key materials for manufacturing blister packs.
- In 2018 and beyond, tablets will be the largest application in the global pharma blisters packaging market. By the end of 2026, more than 1,000 thousand tons of pharma blisters packaging products will be used in tablets applications across the globe. The report also estimates that throughout the forecast period, over 50% of the global pharma blisters packaging market volumes will be used in tablets applications.
- In terms of regions, North America is pegged to represent the largest market for pharma blisters packaging, accounting for the fastest expansion at a volume CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period. The report also estimates that Europe’s pharma blisters packaging market will expand robustly, accounting for approximately one-fourth share of global market volumes over the forecast period.
To know more about the Pharma Blisters Packaging Market Trends, visit this link- https://www.factmr.com/report/452/pharma-blisters-packaging-market
North America to Prevail as Dominant Region in Global Pharma Blisters Packaging Market
Demand for pharma blisters packaging in North America will remain robust with increase in the patients’ poor medical compliance, which in turn leads to high hospital admissions. Many pharmaceutical packaging industries in the region are concentrating on the production of blister packages for enhancing adherence rate of patients. In addition, growing trend toward adhering to prescribed protocols in the United States healthcare system is likely to proliferate demand for pharma blisters packaging in North America. In terms of value, North America will prevail as the dominant region in the global pharma blisters packaging market.
Tablets and medical devices are anticipated to remain largest applications of pharma blisters packaging, in terms of value. This mainly driven by the rise in OTC medicines and demand for devices such as single-use inhalers. Revenues from sales of pharma blisters packaging for medical devices and tablets will collectively account for roughly three-fourth market share by 2026-end.
Polyethylene terephthalate (PET, PETE, PETG or polyester) is expected to be preferred among materials for production of pharma blisters packaging during the forecast period. Relatively affordable costs and easy availability, along with added benefits such as ease of thermoforming are driving demand for polyethylene terephthalate for pharma blisters packaging production. Aluminum will also remain a lucrative material in the market.
Key Research Findings from Fact.MR’s Report
- Carded pharma blisters packaging will remain sought-after among products in the market
- Thermoforming will continue to be the most lucrative technology for manufacturing pharma blisters packaging
The presence of many multinational and local players has made the global pharma blisters packaging market to be fragmented in nature. Intense competition is likely to prevail in the market on the back of occupancy of several established players competing in terms of financial stability, cost, quality, product features, innovation, and performance. Key players actively underpinning the market growth include Honeywell International, Inc., ACG Pharmapack Pvt. Ltd., Display Pack, Inc., West Rock Company, Winpak Ltd., Rohrer Corporation, Sonoco Products Company, Constantia Flexibles GmbH, Bemis Company, Inc., and Amcor Limited.
Table of Content:
- Global Economic Outlook
- Global Pharma Blisters Packaging Market - Executive Summary
- Global Pharma Blisters Packaging Market Overview
3.1.1. Global Pharma Blisters Packaging Market Taxonomy
3.1.2. Global Pharma Blisters Packaging Market Definition
3.2. Global Pharma Blisters Packaging Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2.1. Global Pharma Blisters Packaging Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Global Pharma Blisters Packaging Market Dynamics
3.4. Supply Chain
3.5. Cost Structure
3.6. Pricing Analysis
3.7. Raw Material Sourcing Strategy and Analysis
3.8. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.8. Competitor Mapping Footprint Matrix
3.9. New Regulations in Chemical Industry
3.10. Pestle Analysis
3.11. Porter’s Analysis
3.12. Product Life Cycle Analysis
3.13. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
- Global Pharma Blisters Packaging Market Supply Demand Analysis
4.1. Number of Manufacturers by Region
Grow Your Business From Expert Advice- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=452
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/