Scope of the Report
* Gage the performance of the top private motor insurance underwriters in terms of their gross written premiums and combined operating ratios.
* Ensure your strategy differentiates from your competitors in this market.
* Gain insight into the major developments in the competitive landscape and how players are developing their propositions.
Full Report Details at
2012 saw the top 10 insurers shuffle their rankings, largely due to the fact that several insurers reduced their GWP as opposed to achieving significant growth. Aviva achieved the highest growth rate in 2012 with an increase in GWP of 5.7%, but it remains a long way from knocking DLG off the number one spot.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Which companies were the top players in the private motor insurance market in 2012?
* How have insurers developed their propositions?
* How profitable were the top private motor insurers in 2012?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- UK Private Motor Insurance: Market Dynamics and Opportunities
- Private Motor Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Non-Life Insurance in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- UK Commercial Motor Insurance: Competitor Dynamics
- Non-Life Insurance in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017