Scope of this Report
* Gauge the performance of the top commercial motor insurers by GWP growth and market share across fleet and non-fleet segments.
* Gain insight into which market players have achieved sustainable growth, with analysis of combined, loss, commission, and management cost ratios.
* See which insurers were the most selected provider for commercial motor insurance by surveyed brokers and SME businesses.
A majority of the commercial motor insurance market's top 10 competitors by GWP were unable to achieve CORs below 100% in 2012. Only Direct Line Group (with a COR of 61.9%) and Allianz (80.6%) succeeded in this task.
Full Report Details at
Direct Line Group continues to lag in comparison to the top 10 on expense ratio, which in 2012 remained the highest among this group at 36.7%.
Allianz continued to improve COR figures with reserve releases in 2012, but this bolstered a fundamentally profitable book, with underwriting profit increasing.
Reasons to Get this Report
* How profitable were the top commercial property insurers in 2012?
* In which areas of performance have the top 10 insurers improved and where is further action needed in 2013?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- UK Commercial Motor Insurance: Market Dynamics and Opportunities
- Non-Life Insurance in Egypt, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Non-Life Insurance in Germany, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Non-Life Insurance in Russia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Non-Life Insurance in Australia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017