Scope of the Report
* Get an overview of the private motor insurance market, with an in-depth analysis of market size, claims, and profitability.
* Develop strategies to approach opportunities arising in the market, and prepare for emerging challenges.
Private motor insurance market GWP declined by 4.4% between 2011 and 2012, a direct result of motor insurance premiums decreasing and some insurers choosing to either exit the private motor insurance market in search of more profitable areas, or reduce their capacity.
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* How did the market perform in 2012, and how is it expected to perform in the coming years?
* What are the main issues facing insurers in this market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Private Motor Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Non-Life Insurance in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Non-Life Insurance in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Insurance Industry in Romania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Non-Life Insurance in Argentina, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017