Private label brands again led sales within cotton wool/buds/pads in 2013, accounting for 37% of retail value sales. Sumber Alfaria Trijaya, which offers the Pasti brand, accounted for 10% of retail value sales in 2013 and was followed by Carrefour (10%) and Indomarco (9%). These brands are lower priced and are thus a better option for price sensitive consumers.
Full Report Details at
Demand for cotton wool/buds/pads will increase in-line with population growth. In addition, the rise in the number of beauty salons and independent or freelance make-up artists will also boost demand in cotton wools and pads. A growing number of nail salons are opening in shopping malls - a trend which is also helping to boost demand for cotton wools and pads - and the fact products in this area are being used for a growing range of purposes will also help fuel sales growth.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads industry in Indonesia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads industry in Indonesia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Indonesia market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Indonesia?
* What are the major brands in Indonesia?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Japan
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Canada
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Israel
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Lithuania
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Saudi Arabia