New Market Report: Oral Care in Kazakhstan
New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Oral Care in Kazakhstan"
[UKPRwire, Mon Mar 02 2015] In 2013, the demand for oral care was supported by interest in more sophisticated and expensive products. Demand was very strong among higher-income consumers and in major cities, as they tend to be more aware of general health, including oral care. Meanwhile, lower-income consumers tend to focus on price and look to save money. For this reason, price-based promotions are very popular in oral care, as they allow major players to sustain a wide consumer base.
Colgate-Palmolive Kazakhstan is the leading player in 2013, with a 38% retail value share. Procter & Gamble is the second-ranked player, with a 33% share. Both companies have a long presence in Kazakhstan and invest strongly in advertising and other promotional activities. Moreover, they constantly update their product portfolios, allowing them to respond quickly to evolving trends.
Full Report Details at
Oral care is predicted to register positive retail value sales growth over the forecast period. Improving living standards is one of core factors driving oral care’s development in Kazakhstan. Oral care befits from the room for further growth in developing product areas. Besides, a general improvement in health consciousness is set to boost the demand for oral care.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Oral Care industry in Kazakhstan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Oral Care industry in Kazakhstan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Oral Care in Kazakhstan market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Oral Care in Kazakhstan?
* What are the major brands in Kazakhstan?
* Which type of toothpaste is most popular?
* How are sales of manual versus power toothbrushes faring?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beauty and Personal Care in Kazakhstan
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Egypt to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Portugal to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Hungary to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Thailand to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape