Avon Cosmetics Hungary Kft maintained its leading position in fragrances in 2013 accounting for a 19% value share. Avon is very popular among Hungarian women with its continuously renewing fragrance supply, since products are affordable and due to the wide network of Avon Advisors, widely available even in the country. Procter & Gamble ranked second with a 13% value share due to the success of its male brands, Old Spice and Gillette. Coty Hungary Kft ranked third with a 12% value share, since the company markets such popular brands as adidas, Cerruti and Lady Gaga.
Full Report Details at
Fragrances will continue to recover from crisis and will report slowly increasing sales from year to year between 2013 and 2018. Being well-groomed is increasingly important for Hungarians and pleasant scent is also an important expectation from people. Increasing demand will be supported by rising household incomes, thus consumers will be able to spend more on fragrances than they could over the review period. Nevertheless, growth will be not dynamic: Value sales are expected to increase by a moderate CAGR of just 1% at constant 2013 prices, to 2018.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Fragrances industry in Hungary with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Fragrances industry in Hungary, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Fragrances in Hungary market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fragrances - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Fragrances - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in Malaysia to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in Chile to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in Bulgaria to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape