New Market Research Report: Polishes in Bolivia

From: Fast Market Research, Inc.
Published: Thu Jun 12 2014


Within personal care appliances, oral care appliances, showed the strongest growth. They benefited from the relatively low penetration rate and the launch of affordable innovative products helped to maintain bullish demand for products in this category. Another factor which maintained a high propensity to spend on oral care appliances was the long wait - from two to six months - to obtain an appointment with a dentist, even for benign dental care. Consequently, French consumers were keen to spend on innovative dental care appliances as preventive oral care alternatives. Oral care appliances saw the fastest growth in personal care appliances in 2013, with a volume increase of 10%.

Competitive Landscape

Full Report Details at
- http://www.fastmr.com/prod/830587_polishes_in_bolivia.aspx?afid=303

Philips Electronique Grand Public led personal care appliances in 2013, with a 19% volume share. However, it continued to be fragmented, with the leadership of different categories being held by different players. BaByliss led hair care appliances with a 21% share of volume sales, whilst Procter & Gamble France led oral care appliances with its Oral-B range of products, which generated a 54% share of volume sales in this category in 2013. HoMedics Benelux/France was the leading player in other personal care appliances with a 28% volume share. From a broad perspective, the top 10 brands accounted for 80% of overall volume sales of personal care appliances in France, and the remaining 20% was fragmented amongst private label and "others".

Industry Prospects

Over the next five years the outlook for personal care appliances is likely to be positive, with a volume CAGR of 3%. As the French economy is set to recover by 2014, some categories in personal care appliances which saw a slowdown and downturn in recent years, such as hair care appliances and other personal care appliances, are expected to recover. In addition, the male population is expected to maintain growing interest in personal care, which in turn is likely to have a positive impact on the category. Innovation and the low penetration rate of some categories, such as oral care appliances, are also expected to add some momentum to the growth of the category over the forecast period.

Report Overview

Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Personal Care Appliances industry in France with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.

Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.

If you're in the Personal Care Appliances industry in France, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.

The Personal Care Appliances in France market research report includes:

About Fast Market Research

Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.

For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.

You may also be interested in these related reports:

- Polishes in Israel
- Polishes in France
- Polishes in Ireland
- Polishes in Azerbaijan
- Polishes in Macedonia
Company: Fast Market Research, Inc.
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: press@fastmr.com
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001

Visit website »