Bulgari Parfums SA took first position in fragrances with a value share of 7% in 2013. This is attributed to its wide variety of fragrances in both premium men's fragrances and premium women's fragrances. Its signature product Bvlgari Omnia receives a high awareness among consumers and its fragrances are widely available at major department stores and a number of beauty specialist retailers.
Full Report Details at
Fragrances is expected to post a constant value CAGR of -3% over the forecast period. This is likely to be due to the intense competition among brands, which will drive down prices. In addition, fragrances is already saturated and there is limited room for growth over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Fragrances industry in Singapore with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Fragrances industry in Singapore, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Fragrances in Singapore market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Fragrances in Singapore?
* What are the major brands in Singapore?
* What pricing movements are seen across premium and mass fragrances?
* What are the key product development trends?
* How are sales of unisex fragrances performing?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fragrances - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Fragrances - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in Malaysia to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in Chile to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in Bulgaria to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape