Skin Care in Dominican Republic - New Report Available
New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Fri Jul 11 2014] Economic conditions slowed momentum in skin care in 2013. A 1% increase in value sales at constant 2013 prices was slower than the 2012 performance. Mass firming/anti-cellulite body care, acne treatments and facial moisturisers registered significant slowdowns in retail value sales growth compared with 2012.
Productos Avon's retail value share fell by two percentage points in 2013, though it still leads with a 16% share. The company's share loss was mainly due to the economic slowdown. Even though premium brands did not lose ground as a result of the spending rationalisation undertaken by many consumers, mass brands were affected. Consumers tended to trade down within mass brands, from mid-priced to economy.
A 3% CAGR at constant 2013 prices is expected over the forecast period. Intrinsic consumer trends and extrinsic macroeconomic trends will combine to facilitate such growth. Ongoing consumer trends, such as looking youthful and the modernisation/urbanisation/sophistication of the Dominican consumer, along with the slight ageing of the population, will benefit from extrinsic trends, such as stable economic growth and increasing per capita disposable to increase retail value sales over the forecast period.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Skin Care industry in Dominican Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Skin Care industry in Dominican Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Skin Care in Dominican Republic market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Skin Care in Dominican Republic?
* What are the major brands in Dominican Republic?
* In which facial care category are skin whitening benefits most pronounced?
* How are sales of mass versus premium anti-agers evolving?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beauty and Personal Care in Dominican Republic
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Dominican Republic
- Make-Up, Skin Care and Beauty Product Market in Czech Republic to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Sun Care in Dominican Republic
- The Future of the Skincare Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape