Report Published: "Sets/Kits in Uruguay"
New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Sets/Kits in Uruguay"
[UKPRwire, Fri Sep 19 2014] Sets/kits remained the smallest category in beauty and personal care, holding a 1% share during 2013. Companies generally prepare sets/kits for special dates, the most important being Mother's Day and Christmas. It is not common to find sets/kits outside these dates and only occasionally companies will prepare them for the launch of a new product or product line. Even so, duty frees (free shops) use small presents to incentivise sales, usually of presents acquired when travelling. Small bags,...
Euromonitor International's Sets/Kits in Uruguay report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* Get a detailed picture of the Sets/Kits market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- In-Car Entertainment in Hungary
- Hotels in Germany to 2017: Market Databook
- Hotels in Egypt to 2018: Market Databook
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Colorectal Cancer to 2019 - Favorable Pricing Policy in the US and Rising Prevalence in Europe and Japan Ensures Market Growth