Chile Oil & Gas Report Q1 2015 - New Report Available
New Energy research report from Business Monitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Tue Dec 23 2014] Given a lack of below-ground potential, Chile suffers from a severe deficit of hydrocarbon supplies and a high dependence on imported energy feedstock. However, the country's leadership recogni s es the unlikelihood of a trend reversal, implementing a new national energy strategy to spur greater development of the sector where possible. The Bachelet administration has continue d Chile's tradition s of a liberal economy, regulatory transparency , and encouragement of foreign investment. Chile's most immediate opportunities lie in the expansion of their liquefied natural gas (LNG) import facilities as a means to meet growing domestic demand . On a longer-term basis, Chile is exploring the possibility of tapping is unconventional resources in the Magallanes region, offering a potential opportunity for sustained output growth.
The key trends and developments in the Chilean oil and gas sector are:
Full Report Details at
* Chile's attractive fiscal regime, favourable regulatory environment, and stable macroeconomic growth have been unable to spur significant investment into the country's oil and gas sector due to poor below-ground rewards compared to its regional peers. Chile has experienced varying degrees of output growth in the past several years, and while the country is making broad efforts to...
The Chile Oil & Gas Report has been researched at source and features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s independent forecasts for Chile including major indicators for oil, gas and LNG, covering all major indicators including reserves, production, consumption, refining capacity, prices, export volumes and values. The report includes full analysis of industry trends and prospects, national and multinational companies and changes in the regulatory environment.
BMI's Chile Oil & Gas Report provides professionals, consultancies, government departments, regulatory bodies and researchers with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the Chilean oil and gas industry.
* Benchmark BMI's independent oil and gas industry forecasts for Chile to test consensus views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Chilean oil and gas market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in the Chilean oil and gas sector through reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Chile.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity) and Competitive Landscape Tables.
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI's key forecasts and industry analysis, covering oil and gas reserves, supply, demand and refining, plus analysis of landmark company developments and key changes in the regulatory environment.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Corridor Resources Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2014
- EPL Oil & Gas, Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2014
- Apco Oil and Gas International Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2014
- Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2014
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2014