New market study, "Spain Oil & Gas Report Q4 2014", has been published
New Energy research report from Business Monitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Mon Oct 27 2014] Although current domestic production of oil and gas is negligible, with imports meeting around 98% of current demand, we are witnessing a gradual but notable uptick in investment targeting Spain's upstream. The acceleration of onshore and offshore activity could cut Spain's hefty import bill, but there are political and regulatory risks that hold sizable downs risks to both conventional and unconventional efforts. However , the environment ministry has recently allowed deepwater drilling off the Canary Islands , and the Supreme Court has granted Repsol the authoris ation to start exploration after the permit had been legally challenged by local authorities. Also, in November 201 3 the central government legalis ed the process of hydraulic fracturing. However, while we see brightening prospects for onshore unconventionals, this upside is unlikely to significantly alter production for within our forecast period: significant technical, environmental and political obstacles preclude us from including significant shale gas production within our forecast period.
Full Report Details at
Madrid filed a legal challenge to the fracking ban that the northern region of Cantabria had unanimously voted in April 2013. In June 2014 the Constitutional Court rejected Cantabria's law,...
The Spain Oil & Gas Report has been researched at source and features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s independent forecasts for Spain including major indicators for oil, gas and LNG, covering all major indicators including reserves, production, consumption, refining capacity, prices, export volumes and values. The report includes full analysis of industry trends and prospects, national and multinational companies and changes in the regulatory environment.
BMI's Spain Oil & Gas Report provides professionals, consultancies, government departments, regulatory bodies and researchers with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the Spanish oil and gas industry.
* Benchmark BMI's independent oil and gas industry forecasts for Spain to test consensus views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Spanish oil and gas market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in the Spanish oil and gas sector through reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Spain.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity) and Competitive Landscape Tables.
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI's key forecasts and industry analysis, covering oil and gas reserves, supply, demand and refining, plus analysis of landmark company developments and key changes in the regulatory environment.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Rosneft Oil Company Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- ConocoPhillips Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Husky Energy Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Enerplus Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013