Now Available: Turkey Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report
New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
[UKPRwire, Tue Jan 07 2014] "Turkey Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report", GlobalData's latest release, presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into Turkey's upstream oil and gas sector. The report sets out in detail the contractual framework under which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state's take from hydrocarbon production. Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for Turkey's upstream oil and gas investment climate.
* Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in Turkey
* Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
* Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
* Information on the new petroleum law of 2013
* Assessment of the current fiscal regime's attractiveness to investors
* Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in Turkey
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* Understand the complex regulations and contractual requirements applicable to Turkey's upstream oil and gas sector
* Evaluate factors determining profit levels in the industry
* Identify potential regulatory issues facing investors in the country's upstream sector
* Utilize considered insight on future trends to inform decision-making
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- France Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report
- Alaska Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report
- Egypt Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report
- Angola Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report
- Mauritania Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report