Yeo Hiap Seng is the leading player in juice in 2013. The company accounts for a 25% share of retail value sales, an increase of one percentage point on 2012. Share growth was largely due to the firm's unique product range. Moreover, its offer is differentiated from widely available alternatives to include coconut juice with added real coconut pulp, Pink Guava and Soursop, among others.
Full Report Details at
Innovation in the product range is a key growth factor for juice. Although the outlook for juice is positive, regular product upgrades are required to retain consumers. Moreover, within the highly competitive soft drinks landscape, product innovation is the most important aspect for players looking to increase their market penetration.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Fruit/Vegetable Juice industry in Malaysia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Fruit/Vegetable Juice industry in Malaysia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Malaysia market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Malaysia?
* What are the major brands in Malaysia?
* What are the flavour trends in fruit juice and vegetable juice?
* What is the market share of smoothies in the 100% juice sector? Have there been any new product launches in the last year?
* What is the key on-trade distribution for fruit juice and vegetable juice in Malaysia?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Americas to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts