Future of the Angolan Defense Industry - New Report Published


Recently published research from Strategic Defence Intelligence, "Future of the Angolan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018", is now available at Fast Market Research


[UKPRwire, Thu Nov 14 2013] This report is the result of SDI's extensive market and company research covering the Angolan defense industry, and provides detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values including key growth stimulators, analysis of the leading companies in the industry, and key news.

Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
The Future of the Angolan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018 offers the reader an insight into the market opportunities and entry strategies adopted by foreign original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to gain market share in the Angolan defense industry.

What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
The Angolan defense market, valued at US$5.8 billion in 2013, is expected to see a single digit growth rate over the forecast period, to reach US$8.7 billion by 2018. Equipment modernization and border security are expected to drive the country's military expenditure to register a growth rate of 8.54% over the forecast period. The growth in military expenditure will be supported by the country's stable economy over the forecast period, which will see rise in defense expenditure as a percentage of GDP from 4.6% in 2013, to 5.0% in 2018. Angola's capital defense expenditure is expected to increase from US$0.5 billion in 2013 to US$0.8 billion by 2018, while its share in total expenditure is expected to grow from an average of 4.4% during the review period, to 9.4% over the forecast period. Defense equipment such as fighter and multi-role warplanes, helicopters, and patrol vessels are expected to be in high demand over the forecast period. The under developed domestic defense industry and low budget drive the Angolan government to procure from countries that supply low-cost defense equipment.

Full Report Details at
- http://www.fastmr.com/prod/722863_future_of_the_angolan_defense_industry_market.aspx?afid=303

What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Although Angola faces relatively low threats of external aggression, there are several factors that will stimulate the country's defense expenditure in the coming years. Angolan military expenditure is expected to be mainly driven by its efforts to contain oil thefts and smuggling, as well as illegal immigration and human trafficking. Additionally, military modernization initiatives are expected to further increase the country's defense expenditure.

What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The Future of the Angolan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018 provides detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations from 2014 to 2018, including highlights of key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides a detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.

Key Features and Benefits

About Fast Market Research

Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.

For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.

You may also be interested in these related reports:

- Future of the French Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018
- Future of the Greek Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018
- Future of the Belgian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018
- Future of the Australian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018
- Future of the US Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018

Company: Fast Market Research, Inc.


Contact Name: Bill Thompson

Contact Email: press@fastmr.com

Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001

>>Visit website