New Market Research Report: The Global Military Fixed-Wing Aircraft Market 2015-2025
Fast Market Research recommends "The Global Military Fixed-Wing Aircraft Market 2015-2025" from Strategic Defence Intelligence, now available
[UKPRwire, Mon Feb 16 2015] The Global Military Fixed - Wing Aircraft Market 2015-2025 report, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
* The global military aircraft market is expected to be worth US$61.2 billion in 2015 and is expected increase to US$87.5 billion by 2025, representing a CAGR of 3.64% during the forecast period.
* The market is anticipated to be dominated by the North America followed by Asia Pacific and Europe. The US is the largest spender with a cumulative expenditure of US$260.9 billion over the next decade.
* In terms of segments, multi-role and transport aircraft are expected to account for 56.4% and 22.4% of the military aircraft market respectively, followed by reconnaissance and surveillance aircraft and bombers
Full Report Details at
This report offers detailed analysis of the global military aircraft market with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the global military aircraft market, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
* Global military aircraft market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the global military aircraft market during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for military aircraft. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
* Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the global military aircraft market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of global military aircraft market departments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by the industry participants
* SWOT analysis of global military aircraft market: analysis of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by the global military aircraft industry.
* Global military aircraft market country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the global military aircraft market industry expected to be in demand in each region
* Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during the forecast period
* Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global military aircraft market. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Military Aviation MRO Market 2014-2024
- The Global Military Aviation Market 2014-2024 - Country Analysis: Market Profile
- The Global Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market 2014-2024
- Aerospace & Military Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) Market - Forecast & Analysis to 2014 - 2019
- The Global Military Electro Optical Infrared(EO/IR)Market 2014-2024