Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=194
Antibodies (Ab) are also known as immunoglobulin (Ig). These are the large, Y-shaped protein that are produced primarily by plasma cells present in the blood in response to pathogens such as viruses and bacteria. Antibodies are capable of identifying unique molecules with harmful agents. Antibodies are used in various therapeutic areas as well as in diagnostics of disease indications such as rheumatoid arthritis, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, psoriasis, macular degeneration, asthma, Crohn’s disease, and hypercholesterolemia.
Forecast Highlights on Global Market for Antibodies
- In terms of revenue, North America currently holds the predominant share of the global market for antibodies and the region is expected to retain its top position over 2022. Further, the North America’s market is anticipated to expand at steady CAGR between 2017 and 2022. This is primarily owing to the existence of an advanced healthcare infrastructure and prominent market participants in the region.
- Based on product type, demand for primary antibodies is significantly high. Global sales of primary antibodies currently account for the largest revenue share of the market. More than US$ 1,000 Mn worth primary antibodies is estimated to be sold worldwide by the end of the forecast period.
- On the basis of end user, the academic & research institutes segment is expected to remain highly attractive throughout the assessment period. In terms of revenue, the segment currently commands for more than one-third share of the global market. Towards the end of 2022, this segment is anticipated surpass a valuation of US$ 1,286 Mn, registering a steady growth.
- On the basis of application, the basic research segment currently hold the top position. In addition, the basic research segment is estimated to command for a significant revenue share of the market in 2017 and beyond. By the end of 2022, the segment is expected to cross a market valuation of US$ 1,741 Mn, representing a CAGR of over 3%. Antibodies are used for various research purposes, especially for diagnostics and development of new drugs. Using antibodies drug developers determine the resistance level of various indigents.
North America at the Forefront of the Global Antibodies Market
Currently, North America dominates the global antibodies market in terms of revenue and trend is projected continue in 2017 and beyond. In addition, the market in the region is expected to increase at a moderate CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2022). Presence of leading market players and existence of a well-established healthcare infrastructure is supporting the growth of the market in the region.
View Full Report with Table of Content @ https://www.factmr.com/report/194/antibodies-market
Primary Antibodies to Remain Top Selling Product Type
On the basis of product type, the primary antibodies segment currently accounts for the highest share of the global antibodies market in terms of revenue. Towards the end of forecast period, the segment is expected to reach a valuation in excess of US$ 1,091 Mn, reflecting a steady CAGR. The primary antibodies segment is projected to create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 168.4 Mn between 2017 and 2022.
The report has also profiled key players operating in the global antibodies market, which include Abcam Plc, A.M.S. Biotechnology (Europe) Limited, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Cell Signaling Technology, Genscript Biotech Corporation, Sigma Aldrich Corp, Crown Bioscience, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Table of Content:
- Global Antibodies Market - Executive Summary
- Global Antibodies Market Overview
2.1.1. Global Antibodies Market Taxonomy
2.1.2. Global Antibodies Market Definition
2.2. Global Antibodies Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2022
2.2.1. Global Antibodies Market Y-o-Y Growth
2.3. Global Antibodies Market Dynamics
2.5. Supply Chain
2.6. Cost Structure
2.7. Average Pricing Analysis
2.8. List of Distributors
2.9. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
- Global Antibodies Market Analysis and Forecast By Product Type
3.1. Global Antibodies Market Size and Forecast By Product Type, 2012-2022
3.1.1. Immune Checkpoint Antibodies Antibodies Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
22.214.171.124. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
126.96.36.199. Market Share Comparison, By Region
188.8.131.52. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.2. Epitope Tag Antibodies Antibodies Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
184.108.40.206. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Market Share Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.3. Isotype Control Antibodies Antibodies Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
22.214.171.124. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
126.96.36.199. Market Share Comparison, By Region
188.8.131.52. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.4. Primary Antibodies Antibodies Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
184.108.40.206. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Market Share Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.5. Assay Antibodies (includes secondary antibodies) Antibodies Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
22.214.171.124. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
126.96.36.199. Market Share Comparison, By Region
188.8.131.52. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.6. Other Antibodies Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
184.108.40.206. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Market Share Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
Antibodies Market Report is available for Purchase @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/194/S
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852