Women’s Bicycle Market Forecast Covering Growth Inclinations & Development Strategies Until 2022
Wide range of products offered in the global market for women’s bicycles have been analyzed in this report. Rising proclivity of women towards daily fitness activities will instrument a steady growth in demand for road bikes.
[UKPRwire, Fri Dec 21 2018] Despite of drifting behind from the linear advancements involved in development of vehicles over the decades, bicycles continue to remain in vogue across the premise of global sports industry. From travel to wellness, bicycles are rolling out in heavy numbers, capturing the interests of countryside residents as well as high-spending, urban consumers, particularly women. Health benefits associated with bicycling will keep instrumenting the global sales growth of women’s bicycles. Group activities and social media trends have promoted the use of bicycles among women across several cultures. Apart from helping in regulating body metabolism, bicycles are gradually becoming more significant in the lifestyle of women who have been troubled with the burden of sedentary régimes. However, despite of the advent of electric bicycles, the global market for women’s bicycle will witness a moderate demand for women’s bicycles, in the view of growing popularity of other modes of commuting and exercising.
Know the methodology behind the report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=203
Key Insights on Global Women’s Bicycle Market
- Considering the availability of resource, strict laws curbing the use of emission vehicles for short-distance commute, and increasing proliferation of healthy lifestyle, the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region is estimated to remain the largest market for women’s bicycles through 2022.
- Hybrid bicycles are expected to be the top-selling product in global women’s bicycle market. In 2017, more than 40% of women’s bicycles sold in the world will be hybrid. Demand for road bikes will also be steady, however, sport bicycles are expected to lose traction in the view of rising proclivity to stationary exercise bikes.
- Towards the end of 2022, the demand for electric bicycles will gain momentum across the global women’s bicycle market. Currently, more than 80% of global women’s bicycle market is dominated by sales of conventional bicycles.
- A majority of women will prefer buying mid-priced bicycles, particularly to manage recurrent repair costs caused by infrequent use.
- Europe’s women’s bicycle market will reach US$ 2.6 Bn value by the end of 2022, becoming a lucrative region, followed by North America. Demand for women’s bicycle in these regions is slated to grow on the backdrop of increasing adoption of cycling for maintaining healthy lifestyles.
- The report also projects that global sales of women’s bicycle through independent outlets will procure nearly US$ 3.5 Bn revenues by the end of 2022. Direct-to-customer brand stores will also be viewed as lucrative distribution outlets for women’s bicycle across the globe.
View Full Report with Table of Content @ https://www.factmr.com/report/203/womens-bicycle-market
Women to Prefer Riding Hybrid Bicycles
Wide range of products offered in the global market for women’s bicycles have been analyzed in this report. Rising proclivity of women towards daily fitness activities will instrument a steady growth in demand for road bikes. In 2017, over one-fourth of women’s bicycles being sold across the globe will be used for travelling on city streets and roads. However, sport bikes will slowly lose their traction as women are being drawn towards gym cycles for staying fit. On the other hand, hybrid bicycles will be observed as a top-selling product in the global women’s bicycles market, procuring more than two-fifth share on global revenues at steadfast CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period.
Currently, conventional women’s bicycles are dominating the global market in terms of technology. Towards the latter half of the forecast period, the demand for women’s bicycles developed on electric pedaling technology will gain momentum. The report also reveals that majority of women will be interested in buying mid-priced bicycles in the years to come, considering their infrequent use and recurrent repair costs. The report further reveals that direct-to-customer brand outlets will be a lucrative distribution channel in the global women’s bicycles market, revenues from which are poised to reach US$ 1.87 Bn through 2022.
The report has also observed that companies such as Samchuly Bicycle Co., Ltd., Tandem Group plc, Merida Industry Co. Ltd., Dorel Industries Inc., Accell Group N.V., Tube Investments of India Limited, Trek Bicycle Corporation, Atlas Cycles (Haryana) Limited, and Giant Manufacturing Co., Ltd, will remain active in expansion of global women’s bicycle market through 2022.
Table of Content:
- Global Women’s Bicycle Market - Executive Summary
- Global Women’s Bicycle Market Overview
2.1.1. Global Women’s Bicycle Market Taxonomy
2.1.2. Global Women’s Bicycle Market Definition
2.2. Global Women’s Bicycle Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2022
2.2.1. Global Women’s Bicycle Market Y-o-Y Growth
2.3. Global Women’s Bicycle Market Dynamics
2.4. Supply Chain
2.5. Cost Structure
2.6. Pricing Analysis
2.7. Raw Material Sourcing Strategy and Analysis
2.8. List of Distributors
2.9. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
2.10. Competitive Assessment and Technology Trends in Future
Women’s Bicycle Market Report is available for Purchase @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/203/S
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/