Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=360
Organic electronic materials made using organic small molecules and polymers are being used on a large scale. Owing to the good dimensional control, better electrical performance, organic substrate are witnessing significant growth in various applications. Organic substrate is also being used in flat panel display as the flat panel displays are cost-effective and energy efficient. More functionality is being added in RF modules for smartphone and other wireless applications. Hence, both low temperature co-fired ceramic and organic substrate are used for RF modules. Organic substrate are more cost-effective, as embedding filter into the inner layer of the organic substrate does not occupy module surface area and results in module cost saving and also helps in reducing module size for cost sensitive and critical size products, for instance, Bluetooth RF front-end module. The rise in consumer trend towards lower cost solutions is also resulting in the increasing use of the organic substrate.
Request TOC of this Report @ https://www.factmr.com/report/360/organic-substrate-market
5 Forecast Highlights on Global Organic Substrate Market
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to dominate the global organic substrate market during 2017-2026. Presence of key manufacturers in the region is resulting in the growth of the market. Owing to the increasing demand for semiconductor and IC packaging materials, organic substrates are witnessing growth in the APEJ region.
- North America is also expected to witness growth due to the presence of the major technology companies and rapid adoption of advanced technology in developing smartphones and flat panel displays.
- Tape substrate is expected to be the largest substrate type in the global organic substrate market during 2017-2026. Tape substrate is estimated to bring in nearly US$ 9,200 million revenue by the end of 2026.
- Small outline packages are expected to witness the highest growth in the organic substrate technology segment. By the end of 2026, small outline packages are estimated to bring in close to US$ 4,500 million revenue.
- Mobile phones are expected to witness the maximum use of organic substrate during the forecast period 2017-2026. Mobile phones are estimated to exceed US$ 4,900 million revenue by the end of 2026.
The report also offers a detailed profile of all the leading market players in the global market for organic substrate, which will perform actively through 2026. These include companies such as Hitachi Chemical, Samsung Electronics, Dow Chemicals, BASF, Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd., Henkel AG, Amkor Technology, STMicroelectronics, Qualcomm Technologies, Shinko, Kyocera, and Mistubishi Electric.
Send to Inquiry @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=360
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852